Re: [oletrucks] 46 eng. ID help

To: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 eng. ID help
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:26:14 -0500
My Red Book for 46 shows D letter codes on engines. ei.....DAA , DAM, BD in
delivery, DBA, and DBM all 90 hp
and 3spd trannies. 47 uses E codes, and 48 uses F, 49 G and so on. Gets
farther into alphebet till 54 when they  used the number 54 on engine codes.
SO, maybe you have  an  earlier engine than 46. 41 is first year of 216 I
believe, was a 206 or something odd for awhile before that.
  No help at all, was I??

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com