[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Something Else

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Something Else
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:39:33 -0600
I wonder how long it woulda took if I kept my mouth shut! Its one of those
Die Cast replicas from Hemmings Motor News. I didnt have a finished truck to
show what the site was all about, so I had to cheat. I just blurred the
background of my back patio/yard and took the picture while laying on the
ground up real close at very high resolution, then saved it in lower rez. It
fools most people if they dont look real hard. One day I will have a
finished truck to replace it with.

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50