RE: [oletrucks] custom truck prints

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] custom truck prints
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:56:24 -0500
I think you're referring to this email on the prints. He sent them to me
and I put 'em up on the server. I provided these link to him to use for the
photos....
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/1957_artwork.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/1958_artwork.jpg
--wayne

At 06:50 PM 11/8/02 -0500, you wrote:
My son does custom vehicle prints and I think he is very good, I have sent an
example of one of his prints he did for a friend. If you have any interest in
having one done for yourself please reply and we will talk. Thank you, Garry
Calvert

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a
name of 1957 CHEVY APACHE.ZIP]

At 07:49 PM 11/12/02 -0700, Blaine & Maggie Dumkee wrote:
>Which web site?

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.