Re: [oletrucks] Generator brushes

To: "Dana Muise" <dana@spazzco.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Generator brushes
From: "Geoff Chadwick" <geoffc@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:23:17 -0800
Replacing the brushes isn't that hard, but you'll want to clean up the
armature (where the brushes make  contact) and replace the
bushings/bearings..Your shop manual shows how to rebuilg the gen..

The only time I don't rebuild is when the armature is shot as new ones are a
couple hundred bux or if I'm on the road and don't have any choice...

Hope this helps..

Geoff N7DYX
59 Chev 32
66 El Camino