[oletrucks] 46 for sale!!

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 for sale!!
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:28:58 -0600
Ok fellows Had a guy call this eve. with a 46 chevy truck for sale has come
down on the price.(was asking $2500)
I`ve seen pics of this truck(have deleted them)  and the truck looks solid.
He gave me his phone numbers if any of you want to contact him.
He is located in Port Gibson Miss. south of Jackson.
He is a 20 year member of the Port Gibson Police force.
His pager # (601) 930 2050
      home # (601) 535 7290
      work  # (601) 535 7290
  working untill midnight this week.
If you are in the market for a 46 I`d look at this one!!  I was going to buy
it but found one closer to me so I went that way.

Pat    67 Nova SS
         46 AD chevy truck