Re: [oletrucks] chassie to fit under a 46??

To: glperry@fwi.com, ccossey@seark.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] chassie to fit under a 46??
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:36:05 -0600
Pat:

I recently wrote an article about putting power steering in a TF truck.  Go
to Wayne's website chevytrucks.org, look under tech articles, and you'll see
my article.  Can't imagine it would be that different from a '46 to a '56,
but even if so, you'll still get the general idea.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL