[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1793

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1793
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@ticnet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:35:11 -0600
I read that article.  It intrigued me because g-body cars are so plentiful.
I also thought the use of the spring perch holes for an alignment aid was a
great idea.
I have a 46 that needs a new front suspension.  I wrote D&P and asked if the
subframe was available
for the 46.
The said the vendor, Chassis Tech, had told them 47-59, they didn't know if it
could be made to fit
the 46.
Does anyone have any contact info for Chassis Tech (not the airbag guys)?
I am almost sure that I used to, but I've lost the URL.

I crawled under my 46 and measured the frame - it seems very similar to my 53.
Does anyone have a 46 assembly manual that they could scan the frame dimension
drawing from and send
it to me?

thanks in advance,
Leon