RE: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF

To: "'K Ohlgren'" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>, <the_hams@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 08:41:58 -0500
Hey Kurt: I read your reply to Carl with great interest. Sounds like a
great project in progress. You Mentioned you were going to use a 350 ram
air create motor. Are you going to need to put in a computer? I would
like to do the same, however I'm clueless when it comes to computers in
auto applications.
Thanks George
55 TF