Re: [oletrucks] Question about cowl vent

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about cowl vent
From: "Rob & Margie J." <robertjacobs@ureach.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:08:36 -0700
My opinions...

The cowl vent is too cool to get rid of.  People who see your truck are
gonna be intrigued by it...same with the floor starter button.  The seal,
when done right, seals VERY well...and this allows you to show it off on
occasion, but it doesn't become a problem in and of itself.

However, if you really just want it sealed permanently and if that is the
case, why keep any sign of it?  If that IS the case, then the best solution
is to weld it shut and smooth the area over so it appears to have never been
there.  I just can't see sealing it permanently but still having it be
obvious.

Rob