Re: [oletrucks] Question about cowl vent

To: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about cowl vent
From: "Joe Garcia" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:36:31 -0800
I can't think of any other way then welding that won't come back and haunt
you later on down the road.

I did ton's of body modifications to my 50 AD along with the addition of a/c
but when it came time to weld up the center cowl vent, I just couldn't do
it.  That vent brought in some cool breezes to the cab when it was very hot
outside making the drive bareable.  I say to just install a new seal and
keep the vent closed.

Joe