Re: [oletrucks] Power Steering

To: <KremerRAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Power Steering
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:52:56 -0800
I don't know how a non-power rack will feel, but I can tell you that my 55
1st would be much more pleasant in parking lots if it had power steering.
If you are running wide tires (wider than the narrow things stockers run)
and using a smaller modern size steering wheel, I'd expect you'll either
have power steering or begin to look like a body builder.

My two cents...