[oletrucks] Bell housing

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bell housing
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:25:53 -0500
Does anyone know what bell housing I need, to run a t5 behind a 235. I was
planning on using the bell housing from the original 216. I have a 1940 1/2
ton truck. The truck originally ran a 3 speed floor shift transmission.

I read that the holes just needed to be enlarged, but the mounting pattern
is not the same.

I have the bell housing from the original 1960 235. Can I use that with the
original floor pedal starter and early flywheel?

Bill Schickling