[oletrucks] off topic: 87 Caprice idiot light- yellow Engine Service li

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic: 87 Caprice idiot light- yellow Engine Service light
From: Chpmopar@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:23:23 EST
On the way to work this morning the yellow ENGINE SERVICE SOON light came on
after about 10 miles.  On the way home this afternoon, again, after about 10
miles or so the light came on again.  Car is approaching 120K miles and I'm
not sure if this just means a regular service coming up or what.  Do I need
to reset the light when and if it stays on?  I have had the car for 15k miles
and this has never come on before.  I have never changed the egr valve and
understand they are sometimes problems.

Thanks,

Dennis Larson
Sacramento