[oletrucks] Dry Mesh Air Filter

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dry Mesh Air Filter
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:44:47 -0600
I am trying to locate an original 1950 pickup dry mesh air filter to put on
my 1950 frame up resto. In 1950 two types were offered. The oil bath that
everyone has and I have an extra of, and the dry air filter. I need the dry
type. Anyone having one they can part with, please contact me. This is a
harder to find item than I first anticipated so anyone who thinks they may
have one, please look.

Thanks again!

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50