Re: [oletrucks] 1958 Door Hinges

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1958 Door Hinges
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:38:53 -0500
Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry regarding Truck Shop and the
door hinges.  I ordered the lower door hinges from them today.  I called
and cancelled the order at Brothers.  Saved $15 per hinge.  I only wish
that I had known about Truck Shop a few days ago, I wouldn't have ordered
the top hinges from Brothers.

Thanks again,
Jim V.

At 08:02 AM 02/20/2003 Thursday, dcvjrv@covad.net wrote:

>Has anyone used or compared the door hinges that are sold by Truck
>Shop.  They are located on Batavia in Orange, CA.  Their hinges are about
>$15.00 cheaper than Brothers.  I know that Brothers is and exact duplicate
>of the original.  Their web site is:
>http://www.truckandcarshop.com
>
>Thanks,
>Jim V.
>1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
>http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
>dcvjrv@covad.net
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.