[oletrucks] Re: [Early Suburban] Brakes, again...

To: <Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [Early Suburban] Brakes, again...
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:57:45 -0800
It does appear that its leaking past the cover seal.  And I guess when I
said the back of the master cylinder, I should have clarified that this is
an under-the-floor conversion, and I meant the side nearest the back, which
is the other end from where the plunger enters the cylinder.  So there are
no seals that could be leaking or anyhting like that, it has to be the cover
gasket.

I've never seen one leak like that before, I just want to be sure I'm not
missing something stupid...