RE: [oletrucks] chopped top

To: "Rick Carlisle" <rcarlisle@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] chopped top
From: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:49:47 -0500
Rick
Beware that with the "panoramic" windshields (think curved) that are in the
55-2 through 59's it can be hard to find someone who will cut the glass for
a chop top and it's very expensive if you find someone to do it. Usually
takes several windshields before you get one that doesn't break too. Just a
heads up...