RE: [oletrucks] chopped top

To: "Ryan Sain" <rsain@gte.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] chopped top
From: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:11:46 -0500
true..but not good for a driver so I'm told because the acrylic tends to get
pitted quick..I went through the chopped top/windshield fiasco with someone
else who's on the list *you know who you are* and I have to say I learned
enough to stay away from it. It was a miserable experience that darn near
ended his project before we lucked into someone that knew how to deal with
it and even then it was expensive and we had to haul the truck a long
distance to get it done. Not a fond memory for either of us...