[oletrucks] repsonse to Windshield washer nozzle I assume TF series

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] repsonse to Windshield washer nozzle I assume TF series
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:10:21 -0500
I just received a brand new catolog from tuckers in las vegas they have lots of
stuff for our trucks..including the little washers nozzles,, they have new
doors, fenders and stuff I havent seen any where else, they even have a
rechrome shop.. I bought a 57 grille ..I got it yesterday  Nice work..  they
gaurantee for life on there chrome. talk to Jerry tell him Richard Scott in
Seattle sent you.. im trying to collect a few brownie points , HA HA  im
sending him some other stuff for rechroming, the number is 1800 544 1955 web
site iswww.tuckerspart.com..they handle chevys from 47-87 and will rechrome
just about anything made of metal.. Good luck
Richard Scott
57 camaeo