[oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:54:20 -0500
 what  I failed to say when I was talking about fenders was I was talking about
 front fenders for TF trucks,,58-59 and the 55-57 are in the final stages of
fitting and final approval before production and are coming real soon.
Richard Scott

Hey guys I can get these steel Rear fenders I have an account with the
Vendor and can have em drop shipped Id make somebody a pretty good deal on a
set so we can evaluate em. Im told there 19 ga as original but havent had a
set in my hot little hands to look at. after you take into consideration of
the shipping of used ones there not that exepensive. For List members I
could let em go for
$650 a set or $350 ea + shipping there drop shipped and not sure what that
means but is considerably cheaper than
Truck freight  on Used ones. I actually Make more $ on used ones but my
Delima is I havent found a cost effective
way to ship em . If ya can get me say 10 set Order may be able to make even
better deal if ya think this is somethin ya all are interested in let me
know and ill look into the shipping details some more .

Thx Jay Baker 1-208-409-3213
(Jays Classic Truck Parts)