Re: [oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report

To: Cameo3124@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Steel fender report
From: John Garton <jgarton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:44:23 -0800 (PST)
Who is the source for these metal replacement fenders and do they have a web
site?
John Garton
55 2nd
 Cameo3124@aol.com wrote:I havent seen them yet , but I want to, I had seen
them advertised as one mm thicker than the originals,, looking in the catalog I
recieved yesterday from the same source, the ad says "heavy guage steel like
the orginals".. $379.95 I still would like to see them cheaper I think they
would sell more of them, mass producing like other import parts is out of the
question since there isnt the same demand so I guess we will have to dig deeper
guys if we want them,,, probably still better than all the hassle of finding
and repairing the majority of the ones ive seen out there in the used part
sources.
Richard scott
57 cameo
55-59 chevy GMC Johnny cash special