Re: [oletrucks] Personal Slurs

To: laurieandmike <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Personal Slurs
From: Rick Carlisle <rcarlisle@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:04:22 -0600
I also agree.  I have had a lot of good input from this list and never a
harsh word from anyone, even though I may ask some stupid questions at times
since I am not the skilled mechanic that many on this list are.  But it has
never stopped the flow of great input.  And I have learned much.

No question is a bad question.  So if someone asks a question that seems
strange, just give input if you have the answer.........and be nice.  Or
just don't answer.

My 2 cents.

Rick Carlisle
57 3100