Re: [oletrucks] Personal Slurs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Personal Slurs
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:17:28 -0800 (PST)
I don't even remember how long I've been on this list...since it had about 50
members,
and it has almost always been a great group of friends and always a great
source of info.

By contrast, a corvette list I'm on frequently has flame wars and counter flame
wars ad
nauseum, and it is a great disappointment overall even though a good source of
info.

>From what I've seen in the past, the best thing to do is to let this thing die
>down as
quickly as possible on-list and let the involved parties settle it off-line.

Personally (to cover all the many times I've been wrong and been wronged), I
always try
to give the other guy as much grace as possible; I may be the next one that
needs to
apologize.

Mark Noakes