[oletrucks] Dark photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Dark photos
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:59:51 -0500
I noticed on differnt computers  Photos down loaded can often be dark the
pictures I seen of the the 58 squirter pimp were just fine on this machine,,,if
you have problems ,, Ive found that you can click and drag a picture up on your
desk topor copy and paste on your desktop.. and click on it and open a picture
window that you can lighten  ,,,zoom in  and do just about anything to it with
windows standard software,,, try it you will be surprised how you can take bad
pictures  off of ebay or other places and modify them to see better the image.