[oletrucks] OVERDRIVE GOLD MINE

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] OVERDRIVE GOLD MINE
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:15:22 -0500
I was thumbing in the local sniff and smell (Buy&Sell) the other day and came
across an article... "7 ea. standard shift 3 speed Over drive transmissions and
varouis extra parts solenoids ect...$200.00"  I was thinking of the recent post
on this subject,, So I call the guy up and left a message... He lives fairly
close to me,,I figured they were gone since the paper was a week old,, 30
minutes ago he called me back,, thy are still for sale..I asked if he minded if
I passed this information on with his phone number to you guys on the list,,,He
 said by all means please do,, so those who are interested  he may be reached @
(425) 432 1839 his name is Gaylord... Maple valley Washington. Near Seattle
HAPPY SHIFTING (:>)
Richard Scott
57 cameo