RE: [oletrucks]TF Steel fender report

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks]TF Steel fender report
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:22:21 -0700
I purchased a set of the 58/59 front fenders and they arrived at my body
shop this week. My shop only works on antique vehicles.

The shops initial report is the fenders are very nice, just like the
originals. All the correct brackets, mounts, and they said a nice heavy
gauge.

BUT they have not tried to mount them yet.

I paid $550 Canadian each for the fenders, which works out to about $365 US
each. I have bought about $6500 worth of parts from this dealer in the last
3 months, and I have found his prices cheaper than the big dealers in the
US.

I will post another report on these fenders once they are mounted, which I
expect to happen in March or April.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada