RE: [oletrucks]TF Steel fender report

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks]TF Steel fender report
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:36:30 -0700
Mark and others who asked......

I bought from Scott's Super Chevy Trucks in Penhold Alberta Canada
http://www.scottssupertrucks.com/

I don't think they are not listed on his web page, but his phone number is.
Scott's is not a web friendly company. They do have a web page, but he does
not update it regularly or answer email quickly. But a phone calls gets a
quick response.

They are one hour north of Calgary Alberta.

When I ordered them he had to check with a supplier on the US east coast. He
told me this because when I called him to was too late in the day in
Mountain ST to phone this supplier.

I had asked if he could direct ship to me so I would not have to pay
shipping from his shop to where my truck is located, but he said he was
unable.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada