Re: [oletrucks] Anyone used a V8 T-5?

To: William Schickling <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Anyone used a V8 T-5?
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:41:40 -0600
Bill,

Shouldn't be any problem getting a disc to work, if you can't get a
stock one.  Just go to your local clutch shop.  I'm using a 26 spline T5
bolted up to a '62 Buick 215 V8 in my '78 MGB and had a clutch disc made
up to use with the stock Buick pressure plate.  I think it cost me about
$40 but that included resurfacing the old pressure plate also.

Kevin