[oletrucks] Universal starter switch (key)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Universal starter switch (key)
From: "53ChevyTruck" <kmm1024@webstorehosting.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:35:38 -0800 (PST)
I've seen two types of universal key cylinders that have the start
position at hot rod suppliers.  Anyone know if these will fit into the
original hole?  I also want a good looking nut on the front.  I have one
out of a 70s Chevy (some large truck) and it looks almost identical to the
ones they're selling, but it won't fit through the hole all the way
because the rear of it is too large of a diameter.

Kevin