Re: [oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice

To: Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:50:54 +0000
Karen,

Forget the chrome -- go with stainless steel!  Tail lights, front emblem,
bumper, bed strips, tailgate chains, exhaust emblem, Deluxe window trim, fan
blades etc.  (:>) You might have to get a second or third job to pay for it
but so what!  You only live once.

Is your 53 a 5 window?  Is the engine stock?

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window