Re: [oletrucks] 57 GMC suburban ( cameo) for sale on ebay

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 57 GMC suburban ( cameo) for sale on ebay
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:31:26 -0800 (PST)
The GMC beds didn't have any of the fancy bed trim that the Chevy Cameos had.
AT the
very least, the Chevrolet tailgate isn't correct anyway...and there should be a
tailgate
cover.

I would generally expect the rest of it to be fairly upscale though, and this
truck
looks a little weak in that dept.  You never know what was removed/changed over
 the
years though...and there's no VIN info to prove what the truck is or
isn't...however,
this looks like a kludged together truck.

Jim Van  Hooser really ought to be the one to comment on this topic though
since he is
our resident GMC Suburban Carryall expert.

Mark Noakes

href="http://mail.noakes.com/jump/http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2406008403&amp;cat";>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2406008403&amp;cat</a>