[oletrucks] Box installation

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Box installation
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:12:20 -0500
  I've got the box for my 53 1/2 ton all put together, including all the
bedwood and strips. Does any  one have any tips on the best way to install the
box onto the frame.  I'm sure that this will be a 4 man job. Shoud I try
placing the wood and  rubber blocks on the frame and place the long attaching
bolts through the appropriate holes in the bed and then try to line up the
bolts with the holes in the blocks as we left the box onto the frame?  Also
should the wooden blocks be varnished or painted prior to installation?

Thanks for any info on this proceedure.

Wayne C.