Re: [oletrucks] Box installation

To: Wayne Craig <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Box installation
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 10:01:13 -0800
I don't know if this is the best way but here's what I do.

I apply some glue to the back rubber washers and glue them to the frame so
they don't move when I'm installing the bed.  I have 4 helps on each corner
and I line up the back bolt so they drop through the washer and frame.  If
you don't have the running board on you can move the wooden blocks around to
locate the carriage bolt through the wood and into the frame.  Once the back
bolts are in the fronts are easier to locate.  I stain and varnish the front
wooden blocks the same time I prep the wood floor.  It's best to have
something on the wooden blocks to help them live longer.

Joe