Re: [oletrucks] 4 sale 41 chev, a steal...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 4 sale 41 chev, a steal...
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:57:18 -0600
Does the 41 run? Can it make a road trip or will it have to be towed?

BobK
51 3600 5-window (in pieces)
Arnaudville, LA

                      aren gabriel

                      <deadmonkiracing@ya        To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                      hoo.com>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [oletrucks] 4 sale
41 chev, a steal...
                      owner-oletrucks@aut

                      ox.team.net

                      03/12/03 03:23 PM

                      Please respond to

                      aren gabriel

Hey there again, I have 2 trucks for sale in the Bay Area, Ca. for sale.
the 41 chev is an old hot rod, built out in the eraly 70's, it has great
sheet metal, really straight, only one rear fender has a tear on it, and
one of the bed rails was fixed up at some point, I have a spare rear fnder
w/ it.  It has a sm blk in it, all mounts are there, and has a pwr brk
master hanging on the cowl, disks up frnt.  I bought this truck to
kustomize, so I have a spare roof section (I was going to chop and stretch
through the doors) along w/ extra doors, has a stock dash as well as one
set up for gauges, and an extra hood w/out sides, and the window frame is
rust less.  The frnt end has been stiped down to bare metal, the boards are
really straight, cab has been in primer for who knows how long, but when I
got it, I noticed that there was color under there, so I started to polish
out, and found a 70's blu flake candy lacquer job! I have started to polish
both doors, no the paint can't b!
e saved every ware, but I was going to spot prime what I couldn't salvage,
and run it as is.  I have lost my shop space and am in  a bind, I am
willing to take $750 for it. Unfortunatly, I don't have pics right now, but
you will not be disapointed, I will try and get photos asap.