Re: [oletrucks] old 54 GMC firetruck

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>, "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] old 54 GMC firetruck
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:37:06 -0700
In the back of my mind, it seems to me way back when somebody, I don't
remember who, made a "Semi-diesel", which started on gas, and when it was
warm, was then switched to diesel. If you look real close, under any packed
grease and crud, you will probably find the engine manufacturers name. Very
interesting!! Bob K in PHX, AZ.