[oletrucks] old 54 GMC firetruck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] old 54 GMC firetruck
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 03:00:23 -0500
My 59 GMC 630 series has a 503 Cu GMC inline 6 cylinder engine in it,,the
engine block is two pieces bolted together,,  the upper cylinders section is
bolted to the lower crancase section,,,its quite a big engine similar in size
to a 6-71 driptroit,, it too has holley four barrel on the passenger side,,
this engine was common in 50's larger trucks they are getting rareer and hard
to find,,,,,,mine revs almost as crips as a small block Chevy... lots of
torqe.. gets about 3 mile to the gal...My truck is for sale if any one may be
interested Email me for particulars
Richard Scott
Covington Washington