Re: [oletrucks] Heater paint color

To: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Heater paint color
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:33:08 -0500
Sorry folks-- I noticed this as well, I first forwarded his request, but
noticed the body wasn't there, so i cut/paste next time--same thing.. this
was the second time. Last time it made it through--I actually retyped the
message in a new email. Sorry for the blank messages but its not a BUG
thank god--I just reformatted and reinstalled to rid of one that got by my
virus scan a couple weeks ago.  DOH --- wayne

At 01:38 PM 3/18/03 -0500, G. L. Perry wrote:
>Wayne, I keep getting this also, no message. You got a BUG?
>
>G. L. Perry

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne