Re: [oletrucks] still researching 55 TF front end

To: Tom Cooper <c_tom@bellsouth.net>, Oletrucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] still researching 55 TF front end
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:36:02 -0800
Hi Tom,

I've heard of Industrial Chassis and of the Dodge Dakota front suspension
they sell.  It's supposed to be stronger than the Mustang II suspension.  I
haven't installed one or seen one installed in person yet.  A few people
have emailed me about having installed the Dodge Dakota suspension and that
I should add it to my website as another alternative IFS.  I haven't heard
from anyone who has actually driven their truck to provide me with some
feedback as to it's handling and braking characteristic's.

Joe