Re: [oletrucks] still researching 55 TF front end

To: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] still researching 55 TF front end
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:27:18 -0600
I have a Camaro clip under mine, which is fine .. It was done before I
bought the truck. BUT if I had to do it over again, I'd go with the Mustang
II front end .. in the end I think what looks the most natural looks the
best, and the Camaro frame just looks added on. Now as for the Dakota front
end I don't know, but I still think I'd go Mustang II if I had to do it
over again.

Bill
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/pro55