[oletrucks] Fuel pump rebuilding help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fuel pump rebuilding help
From: BLUCHEETAH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:38:18 EST
Hey everyone,
I got my fuel pump rebuild kit, got the fuel pump off and took it apart and
put the easy parts back together, BUT I'll be darned if I can get the
diaphragm off of whatever it's hooked on in there. It looks like the eye of a
needle and I am assuming it's hooked on to something in there, and have tried
to push in and twist (both left and right) push in and rock back (and
forwards), wiggle it around and even tried to pry (gently) out with a screw
driver. Any obviously simple way to get this thing out of there that I am
missing?
Thanks,
Susan