Re: [oletrucks] My brake pedal sticks, still

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>, <Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My brake pedal sticks, still
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 03:10:53 -0500
Floor sag at front mounts? And pedal shaft rubs on metal flooring? The pedal
travel is somewhat adjustable at the stock MC with a rod and nut, not sure
what you have now. How about pedal too heavy for MC, as most late models had
the pedal hanging off firewall and not weighing on MC units.

G. L. Perry