Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 07:32:18 -0500
Blaine,

I wholeheartedly recommend that you use a YNZ Yesterdays harness.  They are
not the cheapest but I think they are the best.  I just bought one for my
GMC and I also used them for my '32 Chev Roadster.

Their website is:  http://www.ynzyesterdaysparts.com/ , hope this helps.

Later,

Jim V.

At 10:42 PM 4/2/03 Wednesday, Blaine & Maggie Dumkee wrote:
>The new wiring harness I have for my truck does not seem like the easiest
>thing to install, nor does it seem complete.
>
>The harness is not all in one piece. There is a main harness, a front light
>harness and a rear light harness. Both light harnesses do not have the light
>ends attached and the instructions are very poor. The instructions make
>reference to numbers but the wires do not have one numbers on them.
>
>Has anyone had a more positive experience with a wiring harness and can
>recommend a better brand/manufacturer?
>
>Blaine Dumkee
>Fort Smith NT
>Canada

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net