Re: [oletrucks] wiper solution

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wiper solution
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:28:57 -0500
As far as wipers go I highly recommend the unit from specialty power windows
it works better than the ones on the Lincoln very easy to install, took
about two hours
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.