RE: [oletrucks] My Z49

To: Tom3600@webtv.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] My Z49
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:05:18 -0700
Tom,

Great stuff, I've been playing it all day long at my company and even putting
it out over the intercom - they all think I'm nuts already, so this just
confirms it for them. By the way, it's darned close to my '54 with dual
offy, fentons and flowmasters with a ported and polished head and street
cam.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100