Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Suspensions in AD trucks

To: JohnHuntD@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Suspensions in AD trucks
From: Kevin and Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:12:03 -0500
I just got my latest issue of Hot Rod magazine today (May 2003) and
there is an article about an outfit, Wheel to Wheel Powertrain that
utilizes late model C4 and C5 Corvette suspension components to upgrade
basically any full size frame type vehicle.  The article details the
convertion of a '63 Split window Vette' but it is pretty much applicable
to anything.  They do a pretty good job of telling you what they do and
what to look out for.  In the background of one of the pictures I even
see an early (mid 40s?) Chevy pickup up on one of their lifts.  Lots of
pictures in the article - should be on the newstands now..  They also
list a  of web site for Wheel to Wheel www.wheeltowheel.net

Kevin  '49 Chevy 3600 Wrecker  '51 Chevy 3100