Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Suspensions in AD trucks

To: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>, <JohnHuntD@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Corvette Suspensions in AD trucks
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:18:34 -0500
They have nice stuff, more into stock parts, lots of odd little hardware no
one else carries. They ship fast.
New catalog is much better and with pictures now than old one. They didn't
used to have much for rodder types, but I see they have some kits as you
mentioned listed now. They are also more expensive than some of other
vendors, but better service and some better on quality of parts, depending
on what you order.

G. L. Perry