Re: [oletrucks] 235 Valve question

To: Dana Muise <danam@spazzco.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 Valve question
From: Joe Garcia <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:59:54 -0700
I use to adjust the valves on my 235 with a box-end wrench and a screw
driver.  I had a mild "clifford Research" hydraulic cam and just lowered the
idle speed down some,  loosened the lock nut and then backed out the
adjustment screw until I heard that famous sounds and then tightened the
screw until it went away and then a half turn more before locking down the
lock nut.   They do make a tool like you describe and I want to say I seen
it in the Comp Cam Catalog www.compcams.com,  or Summit Racing Catalog
www.summitracing.com/ .   I need to look into purchasing that tool myself.

Joe