Re: [oletrucks] TF Tool tray

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Tool tray
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:39:23 -0400
I have seen these trays, they are as wide as the gas tank and as long with
about 4" high sides (easy to make).  Would hold small tools, flares,
flashlight, rags etc.(the things that are normally found rolling around
under the seat!).

The gas tank and tool tray don't normally rob any "leg room", as the top of
the seat hits the back of the cab first.  The only way to get I see to more
leg room would be to remount the seat further back (with tank removed) and
adjust the seat back in a more "upright" position (not very comfortable
IMHO).  Maybe the new type seats are designed better.

Regards,

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake