Re: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:21:43 -0500
There are three basic types of GM alternators, the external regulator
alternator with the small blade socket on the back and the two wire
and one wire internally regulated alternators with the small blade
terminals on the rear corner side.

We need to start with which kind of alternator you have.

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN