RE: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring

To: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] gen to alt wiring
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:41:40 -0400
Devin,

My truck, BillyBob, has a similar Delcotron 3-wire alternator with external
12v external regulator. Here's a link to my webpage describing the re-wire
operation. On the right-hand side of the page are links to the wiring
diagram(s) I drafted. Good luck.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2001/wip13a.htm

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)